After clearing class 10 or 12th examination, many students want to know the full form of BCA course and how to pursue a career in this field. Would it be good for me to take a BCA course, how much expected salary? You will get answers to all these questions through this notification.
What is bca full form Course?
Full form of BCA Course: Bachelors in Computer Application
What is BCA Course?
The Bachelors of Computer Application (BCA) is the best professional degree courses for those who want to pursue a career in computer & technology. It is three years undergraduate course.
Read More –
BCA Course Eligibility Criteria
Before starting any course, the most critical point is to check whether the students are eligible for the desired one. After knowing the “full form of BCA course” and the students who want to do it, they must first understand that they are eligible for it.
- Qualifying class 12th examination with minimum 45% from any recognized board
- Arts, Science and Commerce stream candidates are eligible for BCA, but math is a compulsory subject.
- The age limit of candidates between 17 to 25 years.
- The average expected to be 80 thousand to 6 lakh.
The fees structure of the BCA course differs from Government and private colleges. But approximate fees of BCA courses are 80 thousand to 6 Lakh for three years.
The Course duration of BCA is three years, and it divided into six semesters, each semester we are completed into six months.
The following semester wise Subjects have been given:
- Business Communication
- Principal of Management
- Business Accounting
- Programming Principles and Algorithms
- Computer Fundamental and office Automation
- Cost Accounting
- ‘C’ Programming
- Element of Statics
- File Structure and Database Concepts
- Computer Laboratory and Practical Work
- Organizational Behaviour
- Numerical Methods
- Management Accounting
- Software Engineering
- Data Structure using c planning
- Computer Laboratory & Practical Lab
- Inventory Management
- Human Resource Management
- Visual Basic Knowledge
- Computer Lab and Practice Work
- Oriented Programming Using C++
- Core Java
- Internet Programming and Cyber Law
- Principle of Marketing
- Project Work
- Lab. and practical Work (NET+ Core Java)
- Advanced Java
- Multimedia Systems
- Project Work (Banking & Finance)
- Intro. to System & Operating Systems
- Lab. & Practical Work
Top 10 BCA Colleges in India
- Christ University, Bangalore
- Stella Maris College, Chennai
- Kristu Jayanti College, Karnataka
- Madras Christian College, Chennai
- Lovely Professional University, Punjab
- Women’s Christian College, Chennai
- Birla Institute of Technology, Jharkhand
- St. Joseph’s College, Bangalore
- Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, Delhi
- Symbiosis Institute of Computer Studies & Research (SICSR), Pune
- There is a vast scope in BCA’s field. After completion of the course, one can work or go for higher studies.
- A self-employment option is also available.
- If you have this much skill, then you can do freelancing or develop your software and website.
- There are many software MNCs (Multi-National Companies) that provide jobs to graduates. If you want more profound knowledge in this field, you can go for advanced courses like MCA and PhD.
- After the completion, the candidate can also get the lecturer’s job in any of the reputed institutions.
Advance Course after BCA
List of 6 courses after completed bachelor in computer application:
- MCA (Master of Computer Application)
- MIM (Master Degree in Information Management)
- MCM (Master in Computer Management)
- PGPCS (Post Graduate Program in Corporate Studies)
- ISM (Information Security Management)
- MBA (Master of Business Administration)
The average monthly salary for a fresher student offered to a graduate ranges between 20,000 to 25,000 INR.
A professional working in a big company like HCL, Wipro, Microsoft, Dell and Mahindra can easily get an initial package of Rs. 30,000 to 60,000.
These are a full form of BCA course and how will be getting salary after adopting this degree. If you want to pursue a career in a professional approach, then a bachelor in computer application is one of the best options.
Under Knowing the full form of BCA course, if taking admission in this programmes. You will have to concentrate fully on your studies because you have the power to fulfil your dreams.