Full form of BHMS in medical; it’s very standard questions for every student they want to become a successful doctor in life. Before pursuing a career in BHMS, know all things such as the full form of BHMS in medical properly, what is BHMS, salary, score, and career opportunities.
What is the full form of BHMS in medical?
The full form of BHMS in medical is Bachelor of Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery.
What is BHMS?
BHMS (Bachelor of Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery) is a professional undergraduate degree course for aspirants who want to pursue a career in medical knowledge of the homeopathic system. After qualifying BHMS course, you will be able to practice as a doctor in the homeopathic method.
Read More –
- Full Form of CA? How to Become a Talented CA 2023
- What is the full form of BDS in Medical?
- What is The Full Form of BDS in Medical Science 2023
|BHMS Full Form||Bachelor of Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery|
|Exam Type||Semester Wise|
|BHMS Course Fees||50 thousand to 5 LPA|
|Starting Salary||3 to 5 LPA|
|Job Opportunity||Homeopathic Consultant, Lecturer, Scientist, Self Practice, Therapist, Pharmacist, Doctor, Public Health Specialist, Medical Assistant, etc|
Bachelor of Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery (BHMS) preferred many specializations for students, choose anyone according to your interest like Homeopathic Pharmacy, Pediatrics, Psychiatry, Skin Specialist or Infertility.
Homeopathic medicine organization differs from allopathic medicine. It doesn’t have any side effects and focuses on the natural way of the treatment. The Course duration of BHMS is 5.5 years with 4.4 years of academic qualification and a one-year Internship.
If you can build your career in homeopathy, then these options are best for you. Let’s know how to get admission to top-ranked medical colleges and become a successful doctor globally.
Eligibility Criteria for BHMS Course
Before taking admission to the BHMS course follow some essential points:
- Students must have completed the Class 12 examination from the Science stream and physics, Chemistry, and Biology.
- Class 12 should have a minimum of 50% marks.
- The maximum age required for the general category 22 years and 24 years of reserved category (SC/ST/OBC).
Admission Process in BHMS colleges
Three ways to get admission to BHMS colleges:
Direct admission – most colleges get entry according to basis in your class 12 marks. If students want to get admission so, let’s start preparation from the beginning.
Entrance exam – In many colleges, admissions are taken based on the examination conducted by your colleges or after cracking the NEET exam at the national level medical examination.
List of some specific entrance exams conducted by colleges:
- Bharati Vidyapeeth Common Entrance Test (BVP CET)
- Engineering, Agricultural, and Medical Common Entrance Test (Telangana and Andhra Pradesh) (EAMCET)
- Indraprastha University Common Entrance Test (IPU CET)
- Kerala Engineering, Agriculture and Medical (KEAM)
- Punjab University Common Entrance Test (PUCET)
Through interview – Some colleges get admission through interviews. If you have healthy skills, then you can easily take access to the BHMS course.
Top BHMS Colleges in India
Follow the top 10 reputed and popular homeopathic colleges in India according to ranking this year, So that your future can be bright:
- Government Homeopathic Medical College and Hospital, Bangalore
- National Institute of Homeopathy, Kolkata
- Bharati Vidyapeeth Homeopathic Medical College, Pune
- Lokmanya Homeopathic Medical College, Pune
- Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, New Delhi
- Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nashik
- Nehru Homeopathic Medical College & Hospital, New Delhi
- Smt Chandaben Mohanbhai Patel Homeopathic Medical College, Mumbai
- GD Memorial Homeopathic Medical College and Hospital, Patna
- The Calcutta Homeopathic Medical College and Hospital, Kolkata
Career Prospects After BHMS
After completing the BHMS course, you have preferred two ways, study further or do a private, government, or self job. For higher studies, MD in homeopathy and M.Sc is one of the best career options. The duration of MD in homeopathy and MD course is three years.
During clearing the last year of BHMS, many private government companies, hospitals, and healthcare came to your colleges and preferred the best jobs according to your experiences.
If you have healthy experience, you can also open your clinic and hospital. You can also get a chance to work as a doctor abroad, and more salary will be available in foreign countries than in India.
- Private Practice
- Public Health Specialist
- Medical Assistant
- Spa Director
Q1. What is the full form of BUMS in medical?
The full form of BHMS in medical is Bachelor of Unani Medicine & Surgery.
Q2. What is the full form of BAMS in medical?
The full form of BAMS in medical is Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine, and Surgery.
Q3. Does BHMS need NEET?
Most colleges take admission through the entrance exam, direct and interview basis, but NEET is essential for you; it depends on which colleges you want to get admission.
Q4. Is BHMS better than MBBS?
BHMS deals with ayurvedic, and MBBS is allopathy. Both, of course, have more opportunities, and salary will depend on your experiences if we talk about top-level courses in today’s era, so MBBS is best.
Q5. What is the full form of DHMS?
The full form of DHMS is Diploma in Homeopathic Medicine & Surgery.
The full form of BHMS in medical is Bachelor of Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery. It is one of the best professional homeopathic doctorate courses in the world. If you can pursue a career in this field, start now preparing for NEET exams, getting admission to BHMS college, and brightening your name in the country.
Regarding any queries about “full form of BHMS in medical” field, ask by commenting.
2 thoughts on “What Is The Full Form of BHMS in Medical Field? 2023”